Friday, March 28, 2008

Words of wisdom

When I think to myself...
... I should clean my house a little more
... I should work a little harder to get this baby pooch off my belly
... I should be more involved

When I think to myself...
... I should be super mom
... I should FINALLY take down the poinsettias that have been up since Christmas
... I should take a little more time for myself to be more fashionable

When I think to myself...
... I should have all the answers
... I should cook dinner again once in a while (haven't done that since the twins have come along)
... I should at least go to the grocery store so I would have something to cook

When I think to myself I should be better than what I am,
I instead remind myself of something my Mother told me...
"If you were any better, people wouldn't be able to stand you!"

No comments: