Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just some odds and ins


If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see Gavin's first TWO teeth! That's right... two for Gavin, zero for Maddie (for now!)


Peek-a-boo Mommy!


This is why I can't have the tv on a lot of the times... Maddie will sit there and watch it! This is her glued to The Wiggles.


Gavin getting ready to go swimming


This is Madaleine after waking up from a nap. She has gotten into the habit of sleeping on her tummy with her hands under her face... so every time she wakes up she has hand prints on her cute little face. It is hilarious.


Here they were on the Fourth of July... so cute


Here is Maddie having an afternoon snack... Gavin's foot. Do you see all that slobber on his leg and foot? Gavin is such a good sport!


Here they are wearing the outfits that Uncle Mikey and Aunt Jamie got them.


Maddie: "I'm a super star!"
Gavin: "Let me lift these shades up a little to get a better look at you."



I was having a bad day a few weeks ago. Len had gone out to mow, and when he came in he told me that every time he went outside to mow the lawn that he was telling me he loved me. I didn't know what he was talking about and I really didn't think much of it. Then he told me he had something to show me. We walked out to the backyard, and this is a picture of what I saw. He had mowed the grass into a huge heart. He told me that he was sorry that I was having a bad day, and that if the next day were bad as well, all I would have to do is look outside and then I would know that he was thinking about me and loving me. He sweet (and cheesy) is that! He kept that heart there for 2 weeks. Awwwww! :)

No comments: