Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Please excuse me!

Okay, this might make you think that I am a rude person (which I like to believe that I am not), but I have to blog about it anyway. The other day I decided that I needed to go to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner. Of course a "few things" turned into an entire list full of groceries that I needed to get. It was a Monday afternoon at about 2:00, so I thought that it wouldn't be very crowded... boy was I wrong (I guess people are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving). I was amazed when I got there of how rude people can be! Here I am pushing my big double stroller with two fussy babies with one hand and pulling a cart full of groceries behind me with the other, and people still expect ME to move out of their way through the isles! I guess that you could see the look on my face of how angry I was about the whole situation because one guy (after seeing me give this person a look of "are you kidding me????") said, "man... that's gotta be hard!" You think?!?! So, next time I'm in the grocery store, I will try to be polite but just excuse me if I come off a little rude.

1 comment:

ang said...

ok, seriously, you are my hero. I would NEVER go to the grocery store by MYSELF with my twins!! Let me just say pushing a cart alone is a pain especially if you get one the ones that has a messed up wheel (they all seem to have it). And then there is the 2 ton double stroller! ...hero