Thursday, April 23, 2009

The great outdors (sort of)

The kiddos recently got some outdoor play equipment. They LOVE to play outside. They get sooo excited when I tell them to find their shoes so we can go outside... they RUN to the back door and start to scream in anticipation. The only problem I have with the play equipment is this...




LIZARDS! As you can see, this lovely lizard was trying to climb in between the play house and the roof, but didn't make it. It was crunchy and dried up my friends... AHHHH. Nope , it doesn't matter if it's dead or alive, I still hate lizards.


Look at my sweet little girl. She totally takes after her Mommy! She just noticed the dried, crunchy, dead lizard... ha!

Anyways, besides the lizards, we love to play outside. Here they are enjoying the great outdoors (of the back yard!)

No comments: