Monday, July 20, 2009

July 4 pics

I know it's a little late, but better late than never right? Since I am having a hard time believing how fast our babies are growing, I was doing a little reminiscing and looking back at some older pictures of the babies. Here they are last year for the fourth...

They grow up WAY WAY to fast! Here are a few from this year... enjoy!

Playing peek-a-boo

They look like a little old married couple... ha!

What a cutie!

And another darn cute cutie!

I don't know what's up with Gavin's crooked smile in all these pictures, but I love it!

I know it's not a politically correct flag cake, but I gave it my best shot people!

This was the first year we took them to go see fireworks. Here is Gavin right when we got there... he was taking it all in. It didn't take long for both babies to start running around like crazy all over the place, so needless to say we didn't get that many pictures there.
Len and I eventually got tired of chasing them around everywhere, so we stuck them back in the stroller and bought them these glow necklaces. They probably kept them entertained for about 2.5 minutes... then it was back to running around...whew!

The fireworks didn't start until 9:30... well past their bedtime, so it was starting to get a little rough. Once they started though, it was complete and utter amazement! Madaleine kept saying "boom" and pointing to the sky. We look forward to next year!







No comments: