Friday, February 18, 2011

Let's get this started with a few recent pics...

Here are a few recent pictures to get this blog started again!

Here is my handsome man having a picnic this afternoon.

And my beautiful little girl with her "CHEEEEEESE" smile.

This is Gavin getting ready to go to the store. Seriously... this is what he put on, and of course I let him wear it (we were just going to Walmart... so he would fit right in... ha!). I love it!

This was them one day while I was trying to make dinner... they got into the pantry and found the paper towels. Here is the paper towel tower they made. Of course they would make it and crash it down again and again and again.

And here they are doing their "bible study". Madaleine is playing the teacher and Gavin is playing the little boy. It's so funny how they play together these days... they really come up with some funny stuff.
I just had to take him away from his bible study so I could get a picture. Precious!

Here are some funny things they have said lately...

Madaleine comes running to the stairs and says, "Mommy! I'm up here making crescent rolls, basagna (aka lasagna), and baghetti (aka spaghetti)"
Me, "Oh wow... that's great!"
Madaleine, "I'm also making babies!"
Then she runs off and continues to play with her babies and make them crescent rolls, lasagna, and spaghetti.

I walked into Gavin's room one afternoon to wake him up from his nap. He rolls over, opens his eyes, looks at me and says, "Mommy, leave me alone. I'm trying to get some sleep."

One morning, we were driving and it was really foggy out. Madaleine asked why it was so dirty outside. I told her that it wasn't dirty, it was just the fog. Later she saw the truck in front of us pull away and leave a big cloud of exhaust smoke. She said, "Mommy! That truck is the one who made it all dirty out here!"

I was telling the kids to start to clean up their toys so we could get out of the bath. They always sing the clean up song which usually goes like this...
Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere, clean up, clean up, everybody do their share.
This particular night they sang, "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere, clean up, clean up, everybody do their hair" with uncontrollable giggling afterwards.

Madaleine passed some very unladylike gas, and she got a big grin on her face and said, "That was a bubble tooter!"

Let's just leave it with that...

No comments: