Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fun in the sun!

The weather here in Houston, well Pearland to be exact, has been absolutely gooooorgeous! Yesterday we were outside pretty much the entire day playing. We are loving it... I only wish it would stay like this forever!

Madaleine playing with her bubbles. She's so cute!

Gavin and his Daddy... precious.

Attempting to get some sun on those legs... HA! It's pointless though... I'm as white as a ghost and always will be, so you better get your sunglasses ready when you see me coming this summer!

I have some pics of the kids doing some fun Easter stuff, so I'll post those later. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Easter. (I'm working both Saturday and Sunday... ugh) And let's not forget what Easter is all about... the love Jesus showed for you and me so that we could have abundant life!

No comments: