Thursday, April 3, 2008

I want triplets!

Since I have had twins, Laurel (my oldest niece) has been very fascinated with the idea of multiples. She tells everyone that Gavin and Maddie are twins... and that she and her sister are not twins. Anyways, here is a conversation that Laurel had with her Mom...

Laurel: I want triplets
Kim: Oh no you don't Laurel
Laurel: Yes I do
Kim: Well you can play triplets with your dolls
Laurel: No, I don't want to play triplets... I want to have triplets
Kim: Well, Laurel... you know how hard of a time Aunt Jessa had with twins. How are you going to handle triplets?
Laurel: Oh, I'll just go back to work
Kim: And who is going to watch the babies while you are at work
Laurel: Grammie will

So funny how she has it all worked out!

And this is a question she asked her mom one day...
"Mom, when I'm one hundred, will Aunt Jessa be one hundred and dead?"

Where do kids come up with some things? :)

No comments: