Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yummy for my tummy!

I have been soooo anxious to start the babies on rice cereal and baby food (anything to help them sleep through the night!). I was really trying to wait until we went to the pedi for him to tell me it was okay to start, but I just couldn't wait! I decided to let the babies taste rice cereal... so funny! I made it really watery (I didn't want it to be to thick since I am really not suppose to feed them until we get the okay from the pedi). Most of it ended up on the babies onesies instead of their bellies, but I guess that's the way it goes!


Maddie: "This looks interesting"


Maddie: "Okay... I don't know what that was or what just happened, but I'm really excited now!"


Gavin: "YUCK!"


Gavin: "Madaleine, if this is the best that Mommy can make us for dinner, then we are in trouble!"

No comments: