Friday, May 23, 2008

Bad Mommy

I thought it would be cute to take a picture and show everyone what the babies can now do (sit up), but it turned out to be a bad idea. Both babies can now balance for a few seconds sitting up without support. I wanted to get a picture of them both doing it at the same time. I thought I was prepared to catch them if they starting falling over, but I guess I was wrong. As soon as I got the picture and was putting the camera away I saw Gavin start to fall backwards, and I wasn't quick enough to catch him. He hit the floor and gave me this look like what just happened.... then started screaming. I felt soooo bad! I have won the bad Mommy award for the day. And I might add that this is not the first time a baby has gotten their head bumped because of Mommy. The other day as I was leaving the bathroom from hagging up Maddie's towel, I turned and slammed Maddie's head right into the door frame! She started crying...and I wasn't too far behind her! Shame on Mommy!


Here they are sitting up all by themselves... for the moment!


Maddie: "I'm sorry you bumped your head Gavin, let me kiss it for you!"

No comments: