Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first Mother's Day

Sunday was my first Mother's Day!! Len was such a wonderful husband and made the day so special for me. It all started with Len letting me sleep in until 8:00!!! Since this year it would have been a little to difficult for Len to do the whole breakfast-in-bed thing, we did babies-in-bed instead. I was pleasantly awoken by Gavin first, and then Madaleine decided to join the party. After pictures in bed with my sweeties, we all went down stairs where Len had waiting for me my favorite breakfast casserole that he had made himself! It was nice to have a good breakfast instead of something on the run for a change! After getting everyone ready we went to Church. Once we got back home, Len let me go nap!!! I know it doesn't sound exciting... but trust me, it was the best thing ever! Then Len took us all out to eat for lunch/dinner. It was such a wonderful day. I appreciate Len so much for everything he did. Most of all, I am so thanksful for my children who made my day special. I am so blessed that I get to mother these two precious hearts! I love you with all my heart Len, Gavin, and Maddie!!!


Here is Gavin waking me up to tell me happy Mother's Day



Here we all are... everyone still a little sleepy as you can tell!

No comments: