Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sorry it has been a while!

Well, things have been busy lately so the blog has fallen behind needless to say.... sorry about that. I used to blog at night once we got the kids to bed, but here lately Madaleine has decided that she does not want to go to sleep after her bath and night night bottle, so she stays up about an hour after Gavin. When we are finally able to get her to sleep, I am so exhausted that I don't blog... I just go to bed as well.

Anyways, the babies are both doing great. They are constantly chewing their fingers now and gagging themselves. They have found their feet and love to play with them. Neither of the babies have rolled over yet... but I think (I hope) it is coming soon. As far as feeding goes, we have tried carrots, peas, apples, bananas, and peaches. They only thing they have not liked so far were the peaches. I was very surprised to see that they really like their carrots and peas!

Grammie came into town this past weekend. It was so great to see her again! Gavin "talked" to his Grammie for about 20 minutes when she got to our house! I hear it was really cute (I was at work). We are planning our first trip to Austin in June... we can't wait!

Enough talking... here are the pics from the last few weeks!


Maddie is almost rolling over... she just needs to get over that one arm!


"How do you like my new lipstick?" AKA carrots


Warning-- we have a couch potato on our hands already!


"Hey Dad, this is GREAT... why don't you come join me?"


Here is a pic of all the grandbabies together... it was impossible to get everyone to look at the camera and smile all at the same time!


Here is Grammie in grandbaby heaven! (Again impossible to get everyone to look and smile!)

No comments: