Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a bunch of things...

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I don't really have a lot of time right now, so this post just has a mosh posh (is that even a word??? It will be today!) of things in it. I just wanted to at least be able to get something up today... so here it goes!

This weekend was good for us. I actually had this Saturday off, so we were able to get a lot of things done here around the house that really needed to get done. We also went to L and N's first birthday party and had a lot of fun. (Angie, you did an awesome job with their party... everything was so cute!) Also, this was a big weekend for the babies. They graduated from the llama class to the penguin class at church! I was soooo excited for them to graduate to their big boy and girl class. I talked it up a lot to the babies, not like they even knew what was going on, but I did it anyways! They absolutely loved their new class, but me on the other hand... ummm, not so sure about it. You see, in the llama class, I was able to go into the room and talk to the teacher every Sunday to give her the same speech (Call me if they start crying, their sippy cups are here, etc). Much to my surprise, at the penguin class, the teacher takes your child from you at the door. I wasn't even able to walk my babies into the class... aghh! And my "speech"... nope, couldn't do that either! I mean to tell you, they just took the babies and off they went to play! Later after we sat down for church, I made Len go back there to "get my wallet out of the diaper bag" and to casually tell them a watered down version of that "speech". I mean come on, the teacher needs to know that my babies have their sippy cups in the bag! (I know some of you are rolling your eyes right about now, but remember, I am the Mom who stays home with her babies and hardly ever has anyone else watch them... ). Anyways, they did great and I somehow survived the penguin class... ha!

And on to the pictures...

Here they are playing in the ball pit at the birthday party

Maddie playing with the balloon

Now isn't this the cutest picture ever? Gavin was telling us that he liked this new ride and that he needed one for home!

They love each other! It's hard to tell, but Gavin is giving Madaleine kisses!

Look at those curls!

So precious!

No comments: