Friday, February 20, 2009

The lizard

In an attempt to turn my thumb green, I have been taking the kids outside everyday to play and to water our front flower bed. This is what greets me as I am pulling out the water hose every single day...
... a lizard! If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely am afraid of lizards, frogs, snakes... the list goes on and on. I mean to tell you, they give me MAJOR hee-bee-gee-bees my friends! Just look at it! Doesn't it look like it's saying, "Jessica... any second now I'm going to jump off this water hose on to you and make you scream like the girl you are!" It gives me the creeps just looking at it.

So what's the point of this post? Nothing really... just a post about me and my fear of my friend that is there to greet me every single day! Also that this lizard might be my down fall to the green thumb I am trying to grow.

Let's just pray that Gavin doesn't come home one day with a frog in his pocket!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: